Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I love my friend

I have to tell everyone that I have a really good friend.I would do anything for her.BUT we have some ass hole out there who want to make short sucky comments.If you lived a day in her shoes you would sure enough hate life to.I just never in my life thought we had some heartless pieces of shits out there.I think some people need to be more sensitive.Quit thinking they are getting a laugh out of someones heart aches.That little saying would be A PARENT WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THERE children regardless of what it cost.I know if I was in His shoes I would DO THE SAME THING........I Just want her to know I do Love you more then anything.I know what has happened is bad.Just know I love you..and am here for you.Things will go to it place regardless what you think.
This person sucks assess

$I18NNcomments$>:

Blogger the Book of Keira said...

I love you.

August 15, 2007 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home